Saturday 2 February 2013

As a Canadian, we don't get to see the big Super Bowl commercials -- because the Canadian airing of the game has its own sponsors, often different rom those in the USA (or sometimes the same, but they don't run the commercials here, which sucks because I would watch it just for the commercials). So we have to watch them on youtube if we have time instead.

I gotta hand it to Budweiser ... I had chills and many tears when I watched the Super Bowl Ad they did just after 9/11.This one is a bit emotional, too.



Well, here's the 2013 Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial... you might wanna make sure you have a kleenex handy!

2 comments:

  1. That commercial made me tear up, too!

    and... hey! Looks like you have that security thing for comments already! When I go to publish my comment, it makes me type the two words it gives me. So, you're all set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thank you for letting me know!

      Budweiser has some really emotional ads... remember the one with the Clydesdales coming up to the New Jersey shore overlooking Manhattan & the WTC Ground Zero & all falling on to a bended knee & outting their heads down the game after 9/11?? I got really choked up on that one!

      Delete